Increasing fixed broadband ARPU in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
07 July 2020 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (6 slides) | Fixed Broadband Services
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing unprecedented disruption that has the potential to reduce fixed broadband operator revenue. However, the crisis also presents some opportunities for such operators and they should look to find ways to boost ARPU.
This report provides:
- recommendations for operators on how they can use the COVID-19 crisis to boost ARPU
- an assessment of the different strategies that fixed broadband operators could use to boost ARPU:
- use higher download and upload speeds
- modify tariffs to take account of the new consumer environment
- emphasise robust and reliable connectivity.