Smart cities in Asia–Pacific: key trends
15 June 2017 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (11 slides) | IoT and M2M Services
Operators are in a strong position to target the smart-cities market in emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP) and developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP). This short report aims to inform operators about the objectives and ambitions that cities have for their smart-city initiatives. Once operators understand the requirements from a city's own perspective, they can customise their services and products to support the aims of these projects.
This report complements the smart-city case studies for Asia–Pacific (APAC) in Analysys Mason's IoT and M2M services programme.
This report provides:
- commentary and analysis of smart-city developments in APAC
- an analysis of key trends, including:
- smart-city objectives in APAC
- the key stakeholders for smart cities in APAC
- a discussion of the services that will need to be prioritised
- key funding sources.
IoT/M2M revenue and connections tracker 3Q 2021
IoT forecast: connections, revenue and technology trends 2021–2030
How 5G’s flexible underlying technology serves the needs of consumers and enterprises – podcast