Managed Service Provider Strategies
Managed services providers (MSPs) are service providers that manage IT services on behalf of their customers, typically companies with between 20 and 200 employees. It is an important and growing part of the business market and yet one that receives little attention. We forecast that spending by small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs, or companies with up to 1000 employees) on services offered by MSPs worldwide will increase from USD56 billion in 2016 to USD105 billion in 2021 (at a CAGR of 13.4%).
Analysys Mason's Managed Service Provider Strategies research programme is designed to help the following clients.
- Vendors that supply MSPs with products and services, including remote monitoring and management (RMM), security, professional services automation (PSA) and back up/recovery solutions
- telecoms operators that are interested in expanding their managed IT service portfolios
- technology distributors that want to understand the increasing importance of the MSP market
- managed service providers that want to better understand the business market landscape.
- provides assessments of the key MSP vendors
- provides detailed market forecasts for spending with MSPs
- helps suppliers of products and services for MSPs to make the most-effective use of this channel
- enables MSPs to benchmark their performance against that of competitors.
All our research is supported by:
- a survey of almost 950 MSPs; we believe that this primary research is the largest survey conducted with MSPs
- a survey of 3000 businesses across 10 countries worldwide.