Alessandro is an experienced adviser and project manager based in Analysys Mason's London office. He has a wide range of experience gained from working with clients across numerous geographies, including Eastern and Western Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Asia–Pacific region.
He has supported clients across a range of TMT projects, including:
- transaction support and business planning assignments
- involved in more than 30 assignments in the last 5 years, including market reviews and due diligences of mobile and fixed operators, cable companies, mobile and broadcasting towercos, data centre and XaaS providers
- spectrum-related assignments
- has worked with both public institutions and mobile operators, supporting them during the definition of their spectrum strategy and frequency valuation exercises in different geographies, including in Western Europe, South America, Southern Asia and the Asia–Pacific region
- regulatory support assignments
- has provided regulatory support to both operators and national regulatory authorities in the context of the development of separate account models, broadband margin squeeze tests and setting up mobile and fixed termination rates.
Alessandro has a B.E. in International Markets and New Technologies and an M.Sc. in Management from Bocconi University, Italy.