mmWave 5G in Europe
Janette Stewart, Partner, Consulting, Analysys Mason, will be moderating the operator session during the GSA webinar 'mmWave 5G in Europe', being held 24 February 2021.
About the event
This GSA Insights Webinar will bring together Regulators, Operators and the latest economic analysis of mmWave 5G to unpack the implications of using mmWave spectrum for 5G services, and the role that the global mobile ecosystem needs to play in fulfilling this potential.
Topics to be covered will include:
- The latest status of mmWave 5G spectrum licencing and network deployments globally
- The national authorisation models being adopted by European regulators, including AGCOM, BNetzA and Traficom
- Mobile operator perspectives from Elisa and Fastweb on these regulatory models to deploy mmWave
- The cost effectiveness of deploying mmWave 5G solutions in different scenarios
- The implications of WRC-19 and the work ahead for the global mobile ecosystem leading into WRC-23
For more details and to register for your free place, visit the event website here.