Johan Brunnberg is a Partner at Analysys Mason. Johan works with investors, network operators and regulatory authorities identifying and implementing better telecoms and digital services for smarter and more connected societies and cities. He has significant experience in bid processes, telecoms strategies, operational development and implementation projects. Johan has more than 20 years’ telecoms leadership experience.
- Advising regulatory authorities on network licence procurement
- Senior adviser to ERUF-financed regional fibre network roll-out
- Technical audit of Swedish national operators’ fixed and wireless networks
- Due diligence of a large Swedish fibre network operator
- Bid manager of mobile licences for a national mobile network operator
- Strategy business modelling for network operators for vertical and horizontal market expansion
- Senior adviser performing technical due diligence reviews for a government-appointed group to support and secure the ‘connected society’ in Sweden
- Planning and deployment of smart-housing solutions for connected utilities
- Advising on connected public transport for a national operator.