Data, AI/analytics and development tools M&A tracker 2H 2022
02 February 2023 | Research
Tracker | Excel | Data, AI and Development Platforms
Analysys Mason's Data, AI/analytics and development tools M&A tracker lists merger and acquisition (M&A) deals made by independent software vendors (ISVs), professional services vendors, public cloud providers (PCPs) and communications service providers (CSPs) that are buying companies to boost their capabilities in data, AI and development (DAD) platforms. All data is collected from publicly available sources and the tracker will be updated half yearly.
The following information is included for each merger or acquisition.
- Name of acquiring company (ISV, professional services vendor, PCP or CSP).
- Name of target company, and the region and country where the target company is based.
- The date, quarter and year in which the deal was announced.
- The target company's focus in the DAD platform market.
- The annual revenue of the target company (in local currency and USD) before the merger or acquisition.
- The number of employees that the target company had before the merger or acquisition.
- The price that the acquiring company paid (where specified in the announcement).
Acquiring companies mentioned in this tracker include the following.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadSample: shell (XLSX)
Trackers and data sets
Analysys Mason tracks and analyses changing telecoms metrics.
Data, AI/analytics and development tools M&A tracker: trends and analysis 2H 2022
Driving value from telecoms networks beyond CPaaS: the opportunity to revolutionize application delivery
Observability of physical cloud infrastructure