Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 13th edition
14 June 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PDF (46 slides); Excel; CSV | Satellite Infrastructure
Our Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 13th edition, is a comprehensive analysis of the global satellite manufacturing and launch markets. It offers detailed insights into the demand for satellites worldwide, covering various mass categories and applications. The report focuses on satellites ordered, manufactured, and launched between 2022 and 2032.
Key questions answered in this report
- Which applications demonstrate the largest growth and revenue opportunities for manufacturers and launch service providers?
- What are the key market developments in these markets, and what impact will they have?
- How will the geostationary (GEO) communications market develop?
- What impact is the rise of non-GEO constellations having on the industry across different applications?
- What insights can we offer on the latest mergers and acquisitions in the industry?
- Which nascent and emerging markets are pushing innovations in low-Earth orbit (LEO) and beyond?
- What updates can we provide with regards to crew and cargo, as well as science missions in LEO and cislunar space?
This report and associated Excel files provide valuable insights and guidance for industry stakeholders, decision-makers, and anyone interested in the satellite manufacturing and launch markets. It is an essential resource for understanding the current landscape and future prospects of this dynamic industry.
Who should purchase this report?
- Investors and financial institutions
- Government agencies
- Satellite operators
- Satellite manufacturers and integrators
- Launch service providers
- Launch vehicle manufacturers
- Launch brokers and integrators
- Sub-system and component manufacturers
- Ground systems manufacturers and service providers
- Regulatory agencies and policy makers
- Data analytics companies