Engagement with CSPs’ digital channels in 2020: Middle East and Africa
Communications service providers (CSPs) are considerably behind digital natives when it comes to providing a digital experience. This report focuses on the important trends in digital experience in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) based on an assessment of 17 CSPs.
This report provides:
- an overview of the leading CSPs in MEA in terms of digital proficiency
- recommendations for CSPs on how to improve customer engagement across the three primary digital channels: the mobile app, the website and virtual assistants
- important trends and key findings related to mobile app adoption
- important trends and key findings related to website usage
- important trends and key findings related to the adoption of automated attendants.
CSPs included in this report
|MTN South Africa||South Africa|
|Telkom SA||South Africa|
|Zain KSA||Saudi Arabia|