Operator Investment Strategies
The Operator Investment Strategies research programme takes a deep dive into the trends, opportunities and threats of operator investment options. Raw data sets and interpretative analysis and insights cover investment strategies in 5G, fibre and FMC, plus the trade-off between physical network build and digital transformation.
The programme is underpinned by Analysys Mason's long-term experience of the real-world economics of network investment, our core competency of strategic thinking and the deep granularity of our datasets.
- Operator capex forecasts: mobile and FTTx.
- Fixed operator spending priorities: models for investment in FTTP networks.
- Quantifying the financial impact of digital transformation.
- Investment trends and priorities for operators as 5G looms, including fixed wireless.
- Structural separation of NetCos and ServiceCos.