Partnerships and high-speed networks will play a pivotal role in driving Adelaide’s smart-city ambition
23 May 2017 | Research
"Adelaide has embarked on an ambitious strategy to ensure that the foundations are in place to support smart services and applications."
The City of Adelaide 2016-2020 Strategic Plan promotes the city's vision of becoming a smart city. It consists of four themes: smart, green, liveable and creative. This case study provides an overview of Adelaide's smart-city objectives and how it plans to execute on its smart-city strategy.
This case study provides:
- an introduction to Adelaide's smart-city strategy
- key motives for deploying a smart city
- an outline of smart-city services
- an overview of the key stakeholders
- an overview of the funding mechanisms
- key points where applicable on policy and regulation.