Business survey 2019: SME satisfaction with fixed services
"Operators that lead competitors in terms of NPS should use this aggressively in marketing; intended churn is higher in markets where there is a large spread of NPS among operators."
Operators should focus on improving their customer service because this is the primary driver of satisfaction and reduced churn. Improving customer satisfaction is particularly important for operators that have ambitions in ICT services. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are negative about their operator are unlikely to consider purchasing ICT services from them.
This report provides:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for SMEs in each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by SMEs for intending to churn in each country
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for the major fixed operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- regression analysis on the drivers of intended churn
- analysis of operators’ performance in ICT services relative to the quality of their fixed services.