Region-specific sizing of the infrastructure and managed services market
- The client wanted to understand the size of the infrastructure and managed services market in major markets, such as developed Asia–Pacific, the European Union (EU) and the USA. The objective was to provide the client with a customised view of the infrastructure and managed services market so they could optimise their messaging.
To understand the infrastructure and managed services market, we:
- used the Analysys Mason SMB Technology Forecaster to deliver a customised market sizing and forecast report for specific infrastructure and managed services that aligned with the client’s product portfolio
- segmented the total addressable market (TAM) for infrastructure and managed services by:
- routes to market/channels
- regions that aligned with the client’s target regions
- provided granular insights on the managed service provider (MSP) channel (business operations/ service offerings/business models/vendor partnerships) at a regional level using Analysys Mason’s MSP-related M&A tracker.
- We provided a user-friendly Excel pivot tool with filters for the segmentation variables/categories, enabling the client to analyse the data to generate TAM-specific insights.
- The MSP-related M&A tracker provided behavioural insights that complemented the TAM-specific insights generated by the Analysys Mason SMB Technology Forecaster