Connected Italy 2020
Alessandro Ravagnolo, Principal, Consulting, at Analysys Mason, will be moderating 'The evolving investment landscape' panel session' at Connected Italy 2020, being held online, 10 December 2020.
The panel will be discussing:
- How would the proposed Open Fiber-TIM merger impact fibre investment?
- New investors and investment models
- How is increased government funding reshaping the industry landscape?
- The impact of M&A activity on the telecom ecosystem
- Competition vs consolidation
About the event
Demand for high-capacity digital infrastructure in Italy is accelerating at a rapid pace. Across industries, across the economy, across society, everything is changing as technology plays an increasingly critical role and underpinning all this change is a new, faster connectivity powered by broadband technologies including fibre and 5G.
Connected Italy will address the big themes impacting Italy’s future connectivity including:
- FTTP rollout across Italy
- Digital transformation opportunities
- Establishing Italy as a 5G market leader
- The impact of M&A activity on telecoms
- Delivering ultrafast broadband in rural areas
- Building the infrastructure for a smarter Italy
- Understanding the regulatory landscape
- Telecoms as an engine of economic growth
For more details about the event, visit the website here.