FutureNet World 2020
Anil Rao, Principal Analyst, Research, at Analysys Mason, will moderate the panel discussion 'Intelligent operations for new 5G ecosystems: A game changer?' at FutureNet World 2020, being held in London, 22-23 September 2020.
Topics to be covered include:
- How do you build intelligent operations for a 5G world?
- Can the network and IT deliver on the promise?
- Defining the pathway and timetable for an end-to-end migration path from legacy systems to modular, cloud-native IT components
- Automation and end-to-end scalability to unleash the full potential of 5G
- Ensuring flexible and efficient core networks to meet the demands and complexity of 5G
- Boosting service agility, speed/time to market and cutting operating costs: how to embed the right capabilities and technologies in the 5G proposition
About the event
FutureNet World is a unique industry event that focuses on the strategic and commercial considerations and decisions that CSPs are making today and the implications for the network. As operators are embarking upon their digital transformation, they need to radically re-think their network, from their design to the different technologies that they can deploy.
Networks need to be dynamic, intelligent and flexible to deal with the increasing demand placed on them. It is predicted that by deploying AI on the network and for service management, service providers could cumulatively save $27 billion over the coming decade and increase operating profit by $46 billion through savings in customer acquisition costs and lost revenue through better network performance.
For more information about the event, visit the website here.