Analysys Mason will be hosting its highly anticipated partner event at MWC Las Vegas 2023.
Register your interest in attending to understand the critical decisions that operators and vendors need to take in the year ahead to capture valuable enterprise business, win the race to 6G and position themselves for the arrival of low Earth orbit satellites (LEOsats).
Our thought-provoking presentations are designed to equip you with the latest insights and knowledge to ensure that you stay ahead of the competition in an ever-changing and competitive industry.
This half-day event will give you a comprehensive and unique overview of what is happening in the telecom industry now and what we expect to happen in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: You must pre-register and be accepted by Analysys Mason to attend. If you are accepted, you will receive an email to confirm that you have been added to the approved list of attendees.
Click on the tab above to view the agenda.
The event runs from 2:00pm − 5:00pm PDT.
Doors open at 1:45pm PDT.
If you have any questions about the event, please email David McElroy: email@example.com
Analysys Mason hosted a post-event webinar covering the themes, announcements and innovations that emerged at the event. To watch now on-demand, click here.
Turning 5G from failure to success: insights for operators and vendors
- To date, 5G has failed on key metrics such as first-stage ROI, revenue or ARPU uplift relative to spend. Why?
- New enterprise services will help to improve the case but where will the main demand materialise?
- Which network capabilities will be needed to address that demand in a way that is profitable and differentiated for operators?
- What will it cost to optimise the networks for enterprise, and how will the operators’ ecosystem change?
- Are we using the right metrics to define success, or should we redefine them for 6G?
Caroline Gabriel, Research Director
The programmable 6G network: the building blocks are here!
- Defining the programmable 6G network and its disaggregation from densified physical infrastructure
- Programmable 6G network building blocks: cloud-native network functions and automation
- Drivers for the programmable 6G network: use cases and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Timescales for the programmable 6G network: industry progress towards mastering cloud-native networking
- What can the telecom industry do to accelerate operator adoption of the programmable 6G network?
Caroline Chappell, Partner
GenAI: scenarios for the telecom industry
- What is generative artificial intelligence (GenAI) and how can it be used?
- How will GenAI affect the following aspects of the telecom industry in 2023:
- the services delivered
- industry structure
- functional areas, including:
- customer services
- support functions (HR, finance, procurement)?
- How should telecom operators and vendors respond?
Tom Rebbeck, Partner
How telecom operators are growing enterprise revenue
Drawing on material from some of our recent forecasts, trackers and case study reports on enterprise services, this presentation will:
- review recent trends in operator revenue and M&A activity related to business services
- highlight key trends that are shaping the enterprise connectivity, cloud and security markets and their impact on product development and go-to-market strategy
- explore the different strategies that operators are using to grow revenue.
Tom Rebbeck, Partner
Satellite direct-to-device connectivity: a status check for the telecom industry
- Why is the direct-to-device/non-terrestrial network market so important for operators and space companies?
- How large is the addressable market and what is the revenue potential of this emerging application?
- Which spectrum will be used and will it be enough to support projected growth?
- How will the service roadmap develop, what are the challenges and will services meet user expectations?
Christopher Baugh, Partner