Webinar: Space Modernization with AWS Guests
Shiva Muruganandham, Consultant, Northern Sky Research (NSR) (an Analysys Mason company), and Claude Rousseau, Research Director, (NSR), will be co-presenting the online live discussion ‘Space Modernization', being held 8 November 2022.
About the event
From a slow, traditional industry with high barriers to entry, the space and satellite industry is transitioning to a fast-moving environment with new space entrants bringing down walls and pushing the envelope ever farther. A major force driving this change is cloud-based services.
With high performance compute for design, simulation and testing, it is increasingly part of missions’ models, virtual mission operations and desktop interfaces, through cloud-based developer tools.
The gains in efficiencies, time and scalability gives unique cloud-based processes such as digital twins the ability to accelerate development of space and satellite systems.
NSR’s webinar, with guests from AWS, will answer the following critical questions:
- How is the modernization of space and satellite systems driven by cloud-based services that help improve and sustain a surge of activities for a multitude of ground-based operations and production methods?
- What are the main performance and efficiency gains from the modernization of the cloud for space?
- What key challenges exists for space and satellite systems production that cloud-enabled services help overcome?
- How does supply and demand look for cloud services in terms of design, simulation, testing and operations?
- Which customers are using the cloud to modernize their space processes?
Register for the webinar free of charge here.