Operators are gearing up for blockchain and are expected to initiate their implementations in 2020
29 January 2020 | Research
Article | PDF (3 pages) | Data, AI and Development Platforms
Blockchain is now a stable technology and there are multiple suppliers that can support CSPs with their implementations
Communications service providers (CSPs) are actively investigating, and in some limited cases adopting, blockchain technology within their operations. Blockchain can be used in the following five key application areas.
- The organisation of sharing settlements between partners and the simplification of roaming agreements.
- Digital rights management and the monetisation of data.
- The support of more-secure digital payments and vouchers.
- The provision of identity management and authentication.
- Asset tracking, management and supply chain management.
OSS/BSS vendors are embracing GenAI but need to invest in new capabilties to support it
Communications service provider data and all-AI/analytics activity tracker 2H 2023
Amazon Web Services: generative AI solutions for communications service providers