Telefónica’s FastData underpins its customer-experience-driven BSS transformation
03 April 2020 | Research
Telefónica has built a customer-experience-enhancing intelligent data lake from open-source technologies, which delivers 90% faster API-driven responses to queries and supports 35 times more concurrent users than traditional IT approaches. Telefónica’s FastData platform is cutting costs and speeding up decisionmaking in support of internal transformation and business growth.
This case study provides:
- an overview of the FastData platform and Telefónica’s business objectives in developing it
- information about the FastData architecture and drivers for using open-source components
- a list of Telefónica’s achievements in creating cloud-native implementations of TM Forum Open Digital Architecture and its proposal for their standardisation across operators
- a FastData platform roadmap and plans for AI-based enhancements
- the business benefits of the FastData platform.
Telecoms cloud technology vendors and service providers: overcoming data sovereignty challenges for 5G and beyond
The A-to-Z of SaaS purchasing
Analysys Mason’s survey findings: CSPs’ B2B success will be defined by the flexibility of their commercial models