SAS Institute: AI and analytics software
10 February 2020 | Research
SAS Institute has been dedicated to analytics for over 40 years, and more recently it has embraced AI. Telecoms operators have adopted SAS Institute's tools for marketing, fraud management and operational support. This report analyses SAS Institute in terms of its financials, products and services in the telecoms market.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Market insights: a guide for CSPs on maximizing the value of GenAI
OSS/BSS vendors are embracing GenAI but need to invest in new capabilties to support it
Communications service provider data and all-AI/analytics activity tracker 2H 2023