Spain: IoT market report 2023
Competition in the Spanish cellular IoT market is increasing, thanks to significant public investments. There is a focus on sustainability, with the number of smart building and utility connections set to grow significantly.
This country report provides an overview of the IoT market in Spain. It includes data on wireless IoT connections and revenue and analyses the strategies of major IoT players in the Spanish market.
Topics and data included in this report
- Overview of the IoT market in Spain
- IoT-specific regulation and government policy
- Historical data and forecasts for wireless IoT connections and connectivity revenue, split by technology and sector
- Total IoT revenue split by value chain component (connectivity, hardware and application)
- Key milestones and market dynamics
- Profiles of Orange, Telefónica, Vodafone and other significant connectivity players in the Spanish IoT market
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
GenAI winners and losers: the technology could upset the established order in the telecoms industry
Operators obtained new contracts for NB-IoT and LTE-M in 2023, largely for smart metering and asset tracking
Microsoft’s investment in Vodafone IoT is a surprise given Microsoft’s other priorities