The easy-to-use interface and intuitive filtering enable you to:
- analyse over 2800 metrics in more than 80 individual markets and 9 regions worldwide at the click of a mouse, without the need to open multiple Excel data annexes
- select regional results and worldwide totals, and operator historical data
- view on-screen charts to analyse trends and make comparisons between markets and operators, and see financial values in USD, EUR or local currency
- export your data to Excel
- save and re-load your searches
- link directly from report landing pages on the Analysys Mason website to DataHub searches to retrieve data for each report.
The data that you can see in the DataHub is determined by your subscription.
DataHub is constantly growing in scope. It already includes the entire suite of data associated with the regional markets programme, plus datasets from other topic programmes.
There are two parts to the DataHub. The ACTUALS portal provides operator and country data and is updated quarterly, while the FORECAST portal provides a number of forecast datasets, which are updated at least twice yearly.
The ACTUALS dataset provides country and operator data from the regional markets programmes, including financial KPIs, and Telecoms Market Matrix for Europe. Key market data is provided for over 85 countries and around 600 operators. Data is updated quarterly, and provided for years, quarters and some half-years. We also include fixed–mobile convergence metrics for 19 countries.
The CORE FORECASTS provide country data from the European Core Forecasts, Asia–Pacific, The Middle East and Africa, Americas and Global Telecoms Data programmes. They use around 200 standardised metrics to give a comprehensive overview of key market developments in 85 countries, and provide aggregated results for 8 regions and the whole world (more than 90 geographical regions). We provide an additional 170 metrics for Europe.
The FORECASTS portal also includes an expanding set of granular topic datasets, including:
- IoT forecasts (1300+ metrics, 90+ geographies). Granular IoT forecasts, giving breakdown by IoT sector, revenue stream and technology. Click here for information about the assumptions, definitions and methodology used in our IoT forecasts.
- Business forecasts (700+ metrics, 60+ geographies). Granular forecasts for businesses, split by enterprise size categories.
- Pay-TV forecasts (100+ metrics, 55+ geographies). Forecasts of pay-TV households, services and spend, split by pay-TV service delivery platform.
- Communications Services forecasts (100+ metrics, 70+ geographies). Forecasts of voice and messaging services by technology (traditional/IP), and operator/OTT player.
- Data network traffic forecasts (around 40 metrics, 50+ geographies). Forecasts of fixed and wireless network data traffic by technology and device.
This update includes new historical data up to 3Q 2022 for 32 European countries.
This update includes the following revisions to the forecasts data sets.
- Business forecasts: full updates for the Middle East and North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. Core forecasts have been aligned with this research.
The next update will be in early/mid February 2023 and will include new historical core data to 3Q 2022 for all regions. It will also include new versions of the core and business forecasts for Western Europe and emerging Asia–Pacific.
Watch our video demonstration of DataHub
|Latest forecast versions||Publication date||Based on historical data up to:||Status|
|Worldwide||28 January 2023||1Q 2021||Refreshed|
|Central and Eastern Europe||28 January 2023||2Q 2022||Refreshed|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||28 January 2023||3Q 2021||Refreshed|
|Middle East and North Africa||27 January 2023||4Q 2021||Refreshed|
|Developed Asia–Pacific||12 December 2022||1Q 2022|
|Western Europe||1 December 2022||3Q 2021|
|North America||1 December 2022||1Q 2022|
|Latin America||1 December 2022||2Q 2021|
|Emerging Asia–Pacific||1 December 2022||1Q 2021|
|Latest actuals data||Publication date||Based on historical data up to:||Status|
|Western Europe||27 January 2023||3Q 2022||NEW|
|Central and Eastern Europe||27 January 2023||3Q 2022||NEW|
|Financial KPIs (all regions)||15 January 2023||3Q 2022||Refreshed|
|Developed Asia–Pacific||13 December 2022||2Q 2022|
|Middle East and North Africa||13 December 2022||2Q 2022|
|North America||2 December 2022||2Q 2022|
|Latin America||2 December 2022||2Q 2022|
|Emerging Asia–Pacific||2 December 2022||2Q 2022|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||2 December 2022||2Q 2022|