5G Advanced R&D tracker 1H 2023
25 October 2023 | Research
The tracker includes over 50 entries from over 110 actors worldwide, including national governments, operators, vendors and academic organisations. Entries include government policy, R&D programmes, labs, testbeds, R&D partnerships, technological developments and memorandums of understanding. Each entry records information about the actors involved, a summary of the R&D, the region and country, dates of announcements, funding amounts, timelines and any KPIs mentioned.
The document features five sheets.
- 5G advanced tracker. This worksheet contains detailed data on 5G Advanced R&D plans and projects.
- Keyword taxonomy. This sheet contains our categorisations of specific key words.
- Tech development stages. This sheet explains the keywords used to classify the stages of technology development for projects in the tracker.
- Glossary. This sheet contains explanations on acronyms used for organisation and technologies.
- List of all actors. This final sheet outlines all actors mentioned in our tracker.
This tracker also includes filters for easy navigation and a three-tiered taxonomy of key words to allow streamlined sorting of information. It also includes a navigation guide for user ease.
Private 5G networks and edge data centres are transforming renewable energy production in Sichuan
Private LTE/5G networks: hybrid deployment models
OSS/BSS software and services: worldwide forecast 2023–2028