5G mobile services: case studies and analysis
30 July 2021 | Research
Case study | PPTX and PDF (26 slides) | Mobile Services
This report uses case studies to analyse the different 5G mobile service strategies adopted by operators. The report discusses the pricing, content/service propositions and go-to-market approaches used by various operators. It also provides an assessment of the impact of 5G on operator KPIs.
This report answers the following questions.
- What are the early results of mobile 5G launches?
- What impact have 5G services had on operator KPIs?
- What are the different go-to-market approaches adopted by mobile operators for 5G?
- What are the pros and cons of various pricing approaches such as volume-based pricing, speed tiering and service-based pricing?
- What types of content and value-added services can be bundled into 5G tariffs?
- What types of 5G smartphones are available and at what prices?
The following companies are included as case studies.
- Deutsche Telekom (Germany)
- Elisa (Finland)
- NTT DOCOMO (Japan)
- O2 (UK)
- PCCW (Hong Kong)
- SK Telecom (South Korea)
- T-Mobile (USA)
- Taiwan Mobile (Taiwan)
- TIM (Italy)
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
ChatGPT demonstrates the most promise for operators in the realm of customer support
Consumer-facing opportunities for generative AI: telecoms operators should now consider their options
Mobile digital experience: consumer survey