AI and analytics systems: worldwide market shares 2019
27 August 2020 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (39 slides); Excel | Data, AI and Development Platforms
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific AI and analytics software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
AI and analytics total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2019
Key questions answered in the AI and analytics systems market share report
- What was the overall size of the AI and analytics software systems market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the AI and analytics systems market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the AI and analytics systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
AI and analytics systems total revenue by type, worldwide, 2019
Who should read this report
- This report is targeted at marketing and sales teams within vendors that are promoting AI and analytics products for the telecoms industry.
- The report provides CIOs or business functions within CSPs who are tasked with the procurement of new technology within their departments with the significant vendors within each market segment.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the AI and analytics systems market overall, as well as three sub-segments:
- business analytics
- network analytics
- revenue assurance and fraud management
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 22 vendors in this market.
IBM Cloud: cloud services
Cloud in telecoms in 2021: public cloud providers will bid for a greater share of operator business
Partnering with public cloud providers for infrastructure and platform services: opportunities for the telecoms industry