Network cloud infrastructure: worldwide forecast 2021–2026
20 October 2021 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (12 slides); Excel | Cloud Infrastructure Strategies
This report provides software, hardware and professional services forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on network cloud infrastructure for 2020–2026. The market will grow from USD7 billion in 2020 to USD30.1 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 28%. vRAN will be the fastest growing cloud domain in terms of spending (CAGR 58%) and investments in this area will reach USD12 billion by 2026.
This forecast report and the accompanying data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network cloud infrastructure market, split into:
- five main application sub-segments: network cloud hardware, virtual infrastructure management (VIM), container-as-a-service (CaaS), virtualisation layer and DC SDN control
- two delivery types: product and professional services
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network cloud infrastructure market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
CSPs are increasingly interested in Nephio, but vendors must help to realise the vision
Cloud-native automation: assessing vendor support for Nephio
Cloud-native automation: the transformation of CSP networks