Consumer and enterprise broadband via satellite, 22nd edition
This report is the industry’s longest-running assessment and analysis of the VSAT market, presenting a comprehensive view of two major satellite communication applications: Enterprise VSAT and Consumer Broadband.
The changing landscape
The Consumer and Enterprise broadband segments are experiencing significant transformations, driven by evolving end-user demands, the infusion of innovative solutions, and a consolidating industry landscape.The report offers targeted insights and recommendations for industry stakeholders, enabling them to identify major growth areas and strategic imperatives across various use cases and regions.
This report analyzes key variables, including in-service units, capacity demand, capacity revenues, service revenues, equipment shipment, and equipment revenues. These insights are segmented by applications, frequency bands, and regions, providing a clearer understanding of the state of the market.
Key questions answered
- How are opportunities evolving in consumer and enterprise broadband markets across different regions, applications, and frequency bands?
- What are the major growth drivers and challenges facing the industry?
- What should be the top strategies for sustainable growth, considering ongoing market forces?
- How is the industry dynamics changing with the ongoing GEO versus Non-GEO race?
- What is the long-term outlook for GEO players?
- What is the market capture of different players in the consumer broadband markets?
Who should purchase this report
- Satellite Operators: Stay ahead of market trends and assess growth opportunities.
- Internet Service Providers (Satellite & Terrestrial): Gain insights into the evolving broadband landscape.
- Cloud Service Providers: Understand the impact of satellite broadband on cloud services.
- Satcom Modem Manufacturers: Make informed decisions based on market analysis.
- Satcom VSAT Antenna Manufacturers: Identify opportunities for antenna technology.
- Investors & Financial Institutions: Access valuable data for investment decisions.
- Large and Small Enterprises: Explore the potential of satellite broadband solutions.
The report provides both high-level and high-resolution assessments to cater to the diverse strategic requirements of satellite broadband players, investors, and financial institutions.
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider