Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
13 October 2020 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (19 slides); Excel | Customer Engagement
Communications service provider (CSP) spending on customer engagement software and related services will grow at a CAGR of 0.5% between 2020 and 2025. This muted growth masks a significant increase in spending on new systems thanks to the notable drop in investments into legacy customer service functions.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: engagement platforms, sales, marketing and customer service
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer engagement market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.