Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 2021–2026
25 August 2021 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (16 slides); Excel | Customer Engagement
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on customer engagement software and related services for 2020–2026. The customer engagement market will reach USD16.1 billion by 2026. Spending on the key market drivers (5G, virtual assistance and SaaS) will increase at a CAGR of 18.8% and will account for over 55% of the total by 2026.
This forecast report and associated data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: engagement platforms, sales, marketing and customer service
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer engagement market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.