Customer engagement: worldwide market shares 2019
02 September 2020 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (36 slides); Excel | Customer Engagement
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific customer engagement software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Customer engagement total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2019
Key questions answered in the customer engagement market share report
- What was the overall size of the market (customer engagement software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the customer engagement market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the customer engagement systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
Customer engagement total revenue by type, worldwide, 2019
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare to each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the customer engagement market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- engagement platforms
- customer service
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 15 vendors in this market, and summaries of selected other players.
Oracle Communications Applications: digital experience, monetisation and orchestration
Cloud-native order management bolsters service agility and enables an online self-service customer experience
Salesforce: customer engagement