Global satellite ground segment, 8th edition
This report covers detailed analysis and forecasts of the satellite ground equipment sector. The study leverages NSR’s extensive and in-depth satellite sector-level knowledge to analyse shipments and equipment revenue for the following industry segments:
- satellite TV
- consumer broadband
- enterprise VSAT
- wireless backhaul
- aeronautical satcom
- maritime satcom
- land mobile
- baseband equipment
- satcom Earth stations
The satellite ground segment market is witnessing mixed trends across different sectors, driven by the addition of new capacity, changing competitive landscape, digital transformations, innovation, and new technology infusion. The report offers insights and strategic recommendations for industry stakeholders by sector, enabling them to identify upcoming opportunities and challenges, and derive appropriate actions. Key variables such as shipments and revenues segmented by region, equipment type and frequency bands are analysed and presented in the report.
Key questions answered in this report
- What is the market opportunity for equipment shipments and revenues across applications, frequency bands and regions?
- How is the landscape evolving between GEO Versus Non-GEO?
- What are the key challenges and recommendations within the satellite ground segment market?
- What are the future technologies impacting the ground segment and the overall satcom market?
- What is the estimated market share of the different players in the key sectors?
Who should purchase this report
- Satellite operators
- Satcom equipment manufacturers
- Service providers and integrators
- Satcom service providers
- Investors and financial institutions
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider