Innovation in FMC bundles: case studies and analysis
Operators are differentiating their fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) offers to maximise revenue and subscriber market share. We provide case studies for six operators and analyse how they are using their service advantages, catering to changing customer behaviour and expanding into non-core services.
This report answers the following questions.
- How are operators innovating their FMC bundling propositions?
- How are operators addressing the needs of 18–35 year olds?
- How are operators positioning hard FMC bundles?
- How are operators positioning their value-added services portfolios alongside their FMC propositions?
- How successful have operators been with innovative FMC bundling propositions?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
- China Mobile (China)
- Proximus (Belgium)
- Telefónica (Spain)
- Telekom Deutschland (Germany)
- Telekom Slovenije (Slovenia)
- Virgin Media (UK)