The Fixed–Mobile Convergence programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) services.
- See how FMC strategies are playing out in developed and emerging markets worldwide.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Analysis of value-added service options, such as smart home, that take advantage of the household customer base.
- Assessing the implications of fixed–mobile network convergence on telecoms operator retail propositions.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC in developed and emerging markets: financial and operational forecasts.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only players; options for mobile players to address in-home data.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services. Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
Fixed–mobile convergence in Asia–Pacific, Europe and North America: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
The model of owning infrastructure to provide both fixed and mobile services can become outdated
Operators have options beyond the usual discounting approach for promoting fixed–mobile bundles