The Fixed–Mobile Convergence programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) services.
- See how FMC strategies are playing out in developed and emerging markets worldwide.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Analysis of value-added service options, such as smart home, that take advantage of the household customer base.
- Assessing the implications of fixed–mobile network convergence on telecoms operator retail propositions.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC in developed and emerging markets: financial and operational forecasts.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only players; options for mobile players to address in-home data.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services. Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
Intention to churn tends to be lower among customers of standalone fixed operators than converged operators
Converged operators can address the threat of standalone broadband players by considering five key strategies
Successful standalone broadband operators will face increased pressure from converged operators over time