Multi-cloud network-as-a-service providers: case studies and analysis
12 July 2023 | Research
Case studies report | PPTX and PDF (33 slides) | Multi-Cloud Networking
This report analyses and compares the multi-cloud networking network-as-a-service (NaaS) offerings of thirteen service providers, excluding traditional operators. This emerging market consists of a mix of service providers with various capabilities and focus areas, but are trending towards providing a one-stop-shop for multi-cloud NaaS. The report also provides strategy recommendations for each category of service provider.
Key questions answered in this report
- Who are the key players in the multi-cloud NaaS market?
- What are the main components of multi-cloud NaaS solutions?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of different multi-cloud NaaS solutions?
- What are the key differentiators of each multi-cloud NaaS provider?
- Which vendors offer the most-complete multi-cloud NaaS solutions?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
Cloud-native networks are driving a new automation paradigm
Deutsche Telekom B2B analyst event 2023: an API-driven, unified NaaS platform promises continued B2B success
Teridion: multi-cloud networking