SaaS: worldwide forecast 2022–2027
21 October 2022 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (9 slides); Excel | Telecoms Strategy and Forecast
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on SaaS and related services for 2022–2027. It provides details on spending by delivery model, service type and region, as well as the major drivers, including 5G. The report also provides recommendations for vendors and CSPs.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for CSP spending on SaaS-based solutions, split into:
- two market segments: OSS and BSS
- five market sub-segments: automated assurance (AA), customer engagement (CE), monetisation platforms (MP), network automation and orchestration (NAO) and service design and orchestration (SDO)
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the digital infrastructure market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.