Subscriber data management: worldwide market shares 2020 and forecast 2020–2026
28 September 2021 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (18 slides); Excel | Next-Generation Wireless Networks
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific subscriber data management (SDM) software systems and related services for 2020. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, vendor and region. It also includes a forecast of spending in this segment for 2021–2026, as well as profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Key questions answered in the subscriber data management market share and forecast report
- What was the overall size of the subscriber data management market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the subscriber data management systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the subscriber data management market during 2021–2026?
- What should vendors do to exploit new business opportunities?
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to gather market insights and competitive intelligence to understand market opportunities.
- Product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams that are responsible for market share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning 5G core and cloud transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
This report and associated data annex provide:
- market share data for the SDM market overall
- a 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the SDM market, split into:
- two delivery types: product and professional services
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the SDM market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors
- detailed profiles of six vendors in this market.
- Hewlet Packard Enterprise
Operator migration strategies for the converged 5G core
Radio access networks: worldwide forecast 2021–2026
700MHz spectrum will be crucial to the 5G business case and will create new vendor opportunities