Service design and orchestration: worldwide forecast 2021–2026
07 September 2021 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (11 slides) | Service Design and Orchestration
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on service design and orchestration solutions and related services for 2021–2026. The report also provides recommendations for vendors and CSPs.
This forecast report and the accompanying data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the service design and orchestration market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: activation, engineering systems, inventory management and order management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS) four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the service design and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
The role and importance of automation in converged SDN transport networks
The automation of network slice lifecycle management and orchestration is critical to deliver 5G slicing at scale
Communications service providers need a 5G digital operations platform to prepare for the 5G era