Service design and orchestration: worldwide market shares 2020
04 November 2021 | Research
Justin van der Lande Michelle Lam
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (33 slides); Excel | Service Design and Orchestration
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific service design and orchestration systems and related services for 2020. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Key questions answered in the service design and orchestration market share report
- What was the overall size of the market (service design and orchestration systems and services for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the service design and orchestration market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
Who should read this report
- This report is targeted at marketing and sales teams within vendors that are promoting service design and orchestration systems and services for the telecoms industry.
- The report provides CIOs or business functions within CSPs who are tasked with the procurement of new technology within their departments with the significant vendors within each market segment.
This report and associated data annex provide:
- detailed market share data for the service design and orchestration systems and services market, split by:
- two delivery types: product and professional services
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the service design and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for vendors
- detailed profiles of 11 vendors in this market.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.