Operators’ role in the IoT for smart buildings sector
07 May 2021 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (17 slides) | IoT and M2M Services
Operators are attracted to the smart buildings sector because they can provide end-to-end solutions. However, the market is complex, and operators must understand customers' requirements and develop the right channels to market.
This report provides:
- an overview of the role that operators can play in the smart buildings sector
- analysis of the key challenges and opportunities for operators in the smart buildings sector
- recommendations for operators that are developing smart buildings propositions
- case studies of operator and non-operator activity in the smart buildings sector.
Companies included in the case studies:
- Objenious (Bouygues Telecom)
Operator strategies for IoT connectivity: value-added features and services
Deutsche Telekom outlined its targets for business services, but provided no overarching vision
IoT: successful telecoms operators use large bases of connections to drive investment in the value chain