The Convergence Strategies research programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile converged services.
- Focus is on retail fixed–mobile convergence strategies and evidence of the policies that determine their success.
- See where, how and why fixed–mobile convergence strategies are playing out and the differences between various national markets.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC: financial and operational forecasts for FMC provision.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services.
- Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only market players.
Programme Head Stephen WilsonStephen Wilson Principal Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
The FMC share of broadband subscriptions could reach 30% in the USA by 2024
Fixed broadband operators should address the risks of substitution posed by large data volume handset plans
Fixed broadband is more at risk of substitution by large-volume handset plans in some countries than in others