The Convergence Strategies research programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile converged services.
- Focus is on retail fixed–mobile convergence strategies and evidence of the policies that determine their success.
- See where, how and why fixed–mobile convergence strategies are playing out and the differences between various national markets.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC: financial and operational forecasts for FMC provision.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services.
- Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only market players.
Programme Head Stephen WilsonStephen Wilson Principal Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
The Virgin Media/O2 deal could ‘un-disrupt’ the gigabit market in the UK
The proposed O2–Virgin Media merger will significantly increase the level of fixed–mobile convergence in the UK
Operators in emerging Asia–Pacific are using FMC strategies to increase their market presence