Fixed Broadband Services
The Fixed Broadband Services research programme provides detailed competitive and forward-looking information about the market size, potential and competition within the fixed broadband and voice market. In particular it focuses on price competition, demand for fibre, NGA and 5G fixed-wireless, and the size of the market opportunity for home broadband and associated services.
This programme includes detailed forecasts of:
- FTTx coverage, conversion and capex
- fixed broadband subscribers and spend, by access technology including 5G fixed-wireless.
- How to drive fibre take-up, including price positioning, speeds, installation experience based on best practice from operators worldwide.
- Wireline churn and customer retention, customer priorities and satisfaction levels including primary research data.
- Potential for fixed broadband growth in emerging markets.
- Best practice for development of value-added services to accompany fixed broadband connectivity.
5G FWA CPE costs will fall significantly, thereby improving the business case for mid-band roll-outs
Malaysia’s fixed broadband market is primed for growth
Bundling telecoms and energy services can be a good strategy when market conditions are favourable