Fixed Broadband Services
The Fixed Broadband Services research programme provides detailed competitive and forward-looking information about the market size, potential and competition within the fixed broadband and voice market. In particular it focuses on price competition, demand for fibre, NGA and 5G fixed-wireless, and the size of the market opportunity for home broadband and associated services.
This programme includes detailed forecasts of:
- FTTx coverage, conversion and capex
- fixed broadband subscribers and spend, by access technology including 5G fixed-wireless.
- How to drive fibre take-up, including price positioning, speeds, installation experience based on best practice from operators worldwide.
- Wireline churn and customer retention, customer priorities and satisfaction levels including primary research data.
- Potential for fixed broadband growth in emerging markets.
- Best practice for development of value-added services to accompany fixed broadband connectivity.
Verizon’s post-auction plans for FWA will run up against the limitations of 5G
Significant potential for growth in FTTP coverage and subscriber numbers worldwide remains
Connected Consumer Survey 2020: fixed broadband retention and satisfaction in emerging Asia–Pacific