Analysys Mason's Americas (AMA) research programme offers quantitative and qualitative insights into the telecoms markets in the region, including in-depth coverage of eight key countries. Our research presents trends in demand for fixed and mobile services, explores service innovations and discusses operator infrastructure strategies in North America (NA) and Latin America (LATAM).
We provide two forecast reports.
- Latin America telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- North America telecoms market: trends and forecasts
We also provide comprehensive historical operator- and market-level data for countries in this region through the Analysys Mason DataHub.
- The impact of COVID-19 in the region and how recovery will vary across countries.
- The development of 5G and its effect on the fixed and mobile segments.
- Improvements in fixed coverage and infrastructure, mainly led by strong fibre investments.
- Mergers and acquisitions, and the resulting changes in operator strategies.
Rogers’s acquisition of Shaw will lead to a reduction in competition, but a potential increase in investment
Latin America telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2020–2025
North America telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2020–2025