Analysys Mason's Americas (AMA) research programme offers quantitative and qualitative insights into the telecoms markets in the region, including in-depth coverage of eight key countries. Our research presents trends in demand for fixed and mobile services, explores service innovations and discusses operator infrastructure strategies in North America (NA) and Latin America (LATAM).
We provide two forecast reports.
- Latin America telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- North America telecoms market: trends and forecasts
We also provide comprehensive historical operator- and market-level data for countries in this region through the Analysys Mason DataHub.
- Fixed network investment across the region – next-generation access (NGA) upgrades are facilitating video-streaming demand in LATAM, and improvements in infrastructure in Canada and the USA.
- Stagnation and decline of mobile service revenue, and the role of handset data spending in limiting the decline of mobile markets.
- The impact of turbulent economic conditions.
- The USA’s role in signalling the future direction of IoT.
Programme Head Rémy GiraudRémy Giraud Senior Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Latin America telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2020–2025
North America telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2019–2024
5G will account for 22% of mobile subscribers worldwide in 2024