The easy-to-use interface and intuitive filtering enable you to:
- analyse over 2800 metrics in more than 80 individual markets and 9 regions worldwide at the click of a mouse, without the need to open multiple Excel data annexes
- select regional results and worldwide totals, and operator historical data
- view on-screen charts to analyse trends and make comparisons between markets and operators, and see financial values in USD, EUR or local currency
- export your data to Excel
- save and re-load your searches
- link directly from report landing pages on the Analysys Mason website to DataHub searches to retrieve data for each report.
The data that you can see in the DataHub is determined by your subscription.
DataHub is constantly growing in scope. It already includes the entire suite of data associated with the regional markets programme, plus datasets from other topic programmes.
There are two parts to the DataHub. The ACTUALS portal provides operator and country data and is updated quarterly, while the FORECAST portal provides a number of forecast datasets, which are updated at least twice yearly.
The ACTUALS dataset provides country and operator data from the regional markets programmes, including financial KPIs, and Telecoms Market Matrix for Europe. Key market data is provided for over 85 countries and around 600 operators. Data is updated quarterly, and provided for years, quarters and some half-years. We also include fixed–mobile convergence metrics for 19 countries.
The CORE FORECASTS provide country data from the European Core Forecasts, Asia–Pacific, The Middle East and Africa, Americas and Global Telecoms Data programmes. They use around 200 standardised metrics to give a comprehensive overview of key market developments in 85 countries, and provide aggregated results for 8 regions and the whole world (more than 90 geographical regions). We provide an additional 170 metrics for Europe.
The FORECASTS portal also includes an expanding set of granular topic datasets, including:
- IoT forecasts (1300+ metrics, 90+ geographies). Granular IoT forecasts, giving breakdown by IoT sector, revenue stream and technology. Click here for information about the assumptions, definitions and methodology used in our IoT forecasts.
- Business forecasts (700+ metrics, 60+ geographies). Granular forecasts for businesses, split by enterprise size categories.
- Pay-TV forecasts (100+ metrics, 55+ geographies). Forecasts of pay-TV households, services and spend, split by pay-TV service delivery platform.
- Communications Services forecasts (100+ metrics, 70+ geographies). Forecasts of voice and messaging services by technology (traditional/IP), and operator/OTT player.
- Data network traffic forecasts (around 40 metrics, 50+ geographies). Forecasts of fixed and wireless network data traffic by technology and device.
This update includes core historical data for all countries in Africa, Asia–Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, and the updated fixed–mobile convergence data set for 2Q 2022, which completes the full historical data set to 2Q 2022.
The next update will be later in November 2022 and will include the full core forecast update for Central and Eastern Europe and new IoT forecasts for all regions.
Watch our video demonstration of DataHub
|Latest forecast versions||Publication date||Based on historical data up to:||Status|
|Worldwide||27 October 2022||1Q 2021||Refreshed|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||27 October 2022||3Q 2021||Refreshed|
|Developed Asia–Pacific||23 September 2022||1Q 2022|
|Middle East and North Africa||23 September 2022||4Q 2021|
|North America||2 August 2022||1Q 2022|
|Western Europe||17 June 2022||3Q 2021|
|Central and Eastern Europe||17 June 2022||2Q 2021|
|Emerging Asia–Pacific||17 June 2022||1Q 2021|
|Latin America||19 May 2022||2Q 2021|
|Latest actuals data||Publication date||Based on historical data up to:||Status|
|Latin America||1 November 2022||2Q 2022||NEW|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||1 November 2022||2Q 2022||NEW|
|Emerging Asia–Pacific||31 October 2022||2Q 2022||NEW|
|Developed Asia–Pacific||31 October 2022||2Q 2022||NEW|
|Middle East and North Africa||31 October 2022||2Q 2022||NEW|
|Financial KPIs (all regions)||28 October 2022||2Q 2022||Refreshed|
|North America||20 October 2022||2Q 2022||Refreshed|
|Western Europe||4 October 2022||2Q 2022|
|Central and Eastern Europe||4 October 2022||2Q 2022|