Ericsson: AI and analytics
15 January 2020 | Research
Simply having an understanding of AI and analytics software tools is not sufficient for transforming established processes; installed applications need to be receptive to acting on data-driven insights. Ericsson's deep industry knowledge and market position are enabling it to take its AI and analytics tools and apply them effectively to real-world situations in the telecoms industry. Ericsson’s managed services are greatly benefitting from the approach.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
The network data analytics function will drive 5G automation and help to create multi-vendor solutions
Netcracker: Digital BSS
Vodafone shifts to Google Cloud Platform for AI and analytics