Business survey 2019: South Africa country report
11 October 2019 | Research
"There is a remarkable variation in performance among operators in South Africa, leaving considerable scope for differentiation and, indeed, improvement."
We interviewed 250 businesses in South Africa about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to South Africa and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on the satisfaction levels for various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud penetration and growth
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis of the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development in South Africa
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion on the key implications for operators.