Business survey 2019: large enterprises’ satisfaction with fixed services
02 September 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides) | Large Enterprise Voice and Data Connectivity
"Large enterprises feel that they are not getting good value for money; operators need to do more to justify their prices."
Operators should focus on improving their customer service because this is the primary driver of satisfaction. Improving satisfaction is particularly important for operators that have ambitions in ICT services. Operators' success in the ICT market is highly dependent on the quality of their fixed services.
This report provides:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by large enterprises for intending to churn
- Net Promoter Scores for the major fixed operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- analysis of operators’ potential in ICT services relative to the quality of their fixed services.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.