Fujitsu: next-generation wireless
18 February 2020 | Research
Fujitsu is transitioning from being an IT company to a digital transformation company with a focus on computing, cyber security, AI, cloud, data management, IoT and 5G. It is a member of O-RAN and plans to lead interoperability activities focused on ensuring open networks.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a summary of the company's capabilities
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.