Mavenir: next-generation wireless networks
06 March 2020 | Research
"Mavenir is a network solutions provider that specialises in cloud-native 5G core and virtualised RAN solutions."
Mavenir is a network solutions provider with a focus on cloud-native software. It has a global footprint across its three networking product segments: IP multimedia subsystems (IMS) core, evolved packet core (EPC) and radio access network (RAN).
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- an analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a roadmap of the company's converged 4G and 5G core architecture
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Progressive spectrum policy is as critical to 5G backhaul as it is to the RAN
The indoor quality of experience for 5G is just as important as the outdoor experience
Rakuten pioneers cloud-native mobile networking