Splunk: AI and analytics
15 January 2020 | Research
Splunk is a fast-growing analytics company that now has the scale of many of the traditional players in the AI and analytics market. Its innovative and youthful approach is successfully challenging traditional business models and partnership techniques, and it is gaining traction, not only in horizonal market propositions, but in industry verticals including telecoms.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
OSS/BSS vendors are embracing GenAI but need to invest in new capabilties to support it
Communications service provider data and all-AI/analytics activity tracker 2H 2023
Oracle: industrial edge strategy