Fixed–mobile convergence in the UK: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
19 April 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides); Excel | Fixed–Mobile Convergence
This report includes forecasts and analysis for the adoption of fixed–mobile converged (FMC) accounts in the UK, as well as our expectations for the take-up of, and revenue from, FMC between 2023 and 2028.
Who should read this report:
- Integrated operators that have invested in fixed–mobile convergence as part of their retail strategy and want to understand its revenue growth potential.
- Mobile-only or fixed-only players that want to understand what their addressable market for non-converged services will be by 2028.
- Investors that observe, or have stakes in, the current and potential consolidation developments related to convergence in the UK.
This report, and the associated data annex, provide:
- a 5-year forecast of 15 KPIs for the FMC segment
- an analysis of the adoption of FMC accounts
- an analysis for the take-up of and revenue from FMC over the 5-year period to 2028
- an overview of key operators’ strategies in the FMC segment.
- Virgin Media
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF)
Fixed–mobile converged bundles pricing tracker 1Q 2024
Telefónica's 30% annual revenue from value-added services does not provide a blueprint for other operators
Fixed–mobile convergence quarterly metrics 3Q 2023